Serta has joined forces with the National Sleep Foundation
1. Tossing and turning
2. Lack of support, leading to back pain
3. Sleeping too hot or too cold
4. Partner disturbance
5. Mattress roll-off or sag
Plus, only Serta is working with the NSF to help people improve the quality of their sleep through both optimal mattress design and enhanced sleep education. Every new Serta Perfect Sleeper mattress comes with the National Sleep Foundation's exclusive Guide to Sleeping Well. This informative booklet provides tips, suggestions and resources to help you get the most from your new Perfect Sleeper mattress each and every night.
The traditional Firm model offers classic tailoring with fewer plush comfort layers at the sleep surface than our other models, so you will feel the support system more prominently when you lie down.
- Pressure Relieving Comfort. Reduces the tossing and turning that can disrupt a peaceful sleep, so you wake up feeling more rested.
- 532 Coil Count FlexZone Support System provides Proper Back Support. Gives your back and body the right support throughout the night so you can wake up with fewer aches and pains.
- TotalEdge Foam Encasement and Border Rod Prevents Roll-Off or Sag. Helps prolong the life of your mattress, while enhancing durability for years of lasting comfort.
- Advanced Comfort Quilt: Fluffy Fibers + Convoluted Foam
- 1/2" Comfort Foam
- 2" Support Foam
- 1/2" Serta Memory Foam
- Mattress Profile (approx.): 11"
- 10 Year Non-Prorated Warranty